|8'||1st Open Diapason|
|8'||2nd Open Diapason|
|16'||Trompette en Chamade|
|8'||Trompette en Chamade|
|4'||Clarion en Chamade|
|16'||Double Open Diapason|
|16'||Open Diapason (Gt)|
|16'||Lieblich Gedeckt (Ch)|
|32'||Contra Bombarde (Ext)|
|16'||Double Trumpet (Gt)|
|8'||Open Diapason (Cel)|
On Sunday, August 31, 2003 over 1,100 people gathered outside the new Corpus Christi Parish Church building forming a procession from the "old church" to the doors of the new church in a moving dedication ceremony that was to last three hours. A group of brass players led by Music Director James DeFrancesco played hymns and marches as the procession winded its way to the new church doors.
Architect Dennis Keefe and builder Allen Whitaker handed over the keys and plans of the building to The Bishop of Fall River, The Most Reverend George W. Coleman who in turn presented the keys to Corpus Christi Pastor, The Reverend Marcel H. Bouchard. The procession continued into the sanctuary where the consecration ceremony commenced with the litany of the Saints, the depositing of the relics of St. Paulina in the altar and the anointing and incensing of the altar and the building. Next the Eucharist was celebrated for the first time in the building.
The liturgical music was, for the most part, composed by Music Director, James N. DeFrancesco sung by a choir of more than seventy members, with an orchestra of 28 players and, of course, the organ played by James E. Jordan.
Because of the cost of the new building, it was decided to install the organ in stages with the first stage being the Great division, the wind system and the casework. Subsequent stages would be the Swell, Choir, Pedal, a new four manual console and an antiphonal Celestial division.
Because of the construction, the organ case was installed in June with the remainder of stage 1 being installed in July between the pew installation and the stained glass installation. Tonal Director John Morlock tuned and regulated the organ in August, finishing just in time for the dedication.
The "new" organ was the Hook & Hastings instrument, Opus 1848, 1899, originally installed in St. Peter's Church, Lowell, MA, rescued at the last minute by Andover on a bitterly cold March day just ahead of the wrecker's ball. St. Peter's had been closed for 10 years due to structural problems. With some additions, the organ was ideal for the new Corpus Christi Church. Consultant James Jordan, James DeFrancesco and Thomas Ryan, Liturgist, along with the Pastor, Reverend Marcel H. Bouchard met with Don Olson of Andover to work out the details of the installation. The main problem was that in St. Peter's, the height of the organ case was 38 feet and the space allotted to the organ in Corpus Christi was 21 feet. With designer Jay Zoller and master woodworker Al Hosman, the case was reconfigured to fit into the space. The massive 16' Open Diapason pipes were lowered to six inches above the floor and the impost and case panels were cut apart, lowered and mitered to fit.