|8'||Chimney Flute||58 pipes|
|8'||Spire Flute||58 pipes|
|4'||Chimney Flute||58 pipes|
|8'||Flute Bass||12 pipes|
|8'||Trumpet (Great)||32 notes|
The organ is situated at the rear of the 1950's A-frame building. The building was designed by former Pastor of the church with various symbolism as part of the structure. The rear window, that the organ would cover, was in the form of an anchor. So as not to lose this symbolism, the organ was designed using the exact angles of the window.
The case is of red oak with light stain and hand rubbed finish. Walnut was used in the console area as a contrast. The keyboards have bone naturals and paduc sharps. The Pedalboard has walnut sharps and maple naturals. The stop knobs are hand turned rosewood with hand engraved bone labels.
The Swell is located above the console and has shades of white oak to offer subtle contrast with the rest of the case. The Great is above and has 80% polished tin pipes of the 8' Principal in the facade. The Pedal is located behind the Great.